- Phased array AUT
- Conventional contact ultrasonic shearwave examination
- Corrosion mapping
- Corrosion surveys
- On –site bunker capable of housing large vessels
- Automatic processing
- Film Digitizing
- Encapsulated RT trucks for on-site/field servicing
- MPI (different techniques) bench unit
- LPI (different techniques)
- Risk Based Inspection
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- CWB Level III Welding inspection
- CWB Level II Welding Inspection
- API 510 Pressure vessel Inspection
- API 570 Pressure piping Inspection
- API 653 Above ground storage tank Inspection
- In service Pressure Vessel Inspection
We offer independent consulting and auditing services for physical crosschecking and conflict resolution. Our highly qualified, trained and experienced personnel are able to advise and guide you through complicated industry scenarios.
AIM professional engineering staff are registered members of APEGA (ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS AND GEOLOGISTS OF ALBERTA ) we provide certification and consulting services in a professional and timely manner. our cost effective, quality service is achieved by integration of our engineering , inspection and NDT departments.
Engineering expertise includes welding, quality control, project management and equipment certification for drilling and service rigs, overhead equipment, well control equipment, weld repair procedures and consulting on technical issues.